1. Grand Prize Draw will occur between 5:00 PM and 6:15 PM on Friday June 4, 2021 at the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation located at 350 John Street, Arnprior, Ontario K7S 2P6.
The grand prize winner will be awarded a 2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited valued at $67,489.25.
2. Early-Bird Draws: Two separate early-bird draws for $2000 cash each will be awarded. Early-bird draws will occur between 12:00 PM and 1:15 PM on Friday April 16 and 30, at the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation, located at 350 John Street Arnprior, Ontario.
3. Ticket purchase options are 1 for $25, and 5 for $100. A maximum of 14,000 tickets will be sold.
4. Ticket purchasers must be in the Province of Ontario at time of ticket purchase.
5. Ticket purchasers must be at least 18 years of age. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of persons under 18 years of age.
6. Tickets are eligible for all draws remaining at time of ticket purchase. The ticket purchase receipt is also the official raffle ticket.
7. Complete draw results to be published at www.JeepLottery.com.
8. A winner’s ticket purchase implies consent for the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation to release their name and likeness for promotional and official reporting purposes.
9. Prizes must be claimed by December 4, 2021 by contacting the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation 613-623-3166 Ext. 362 or Foundation@ArnpriorHealth.ca.
a. Any prizes which are not claimed, will be held in safekeeping for a period of six (6) months from the date of the draw. If at the end of six (6) months the prize has still not been claimed, the prize or monies will be donated to the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation upon approval by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
10. Staff and Board of directors of the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation; Arnprior Regional Health Board of Directors and Arnprior Regional Health Senior Management Team; owners, management and employees of Bump Worldwide Inc., and owners and management of Arnprior Chrysler dealership in Arnprior, Ontario; are not eligible to purchase tickets.
11. The grand prize (Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited) is awarded on an unconditional ownership basis inclusive of all taxes, freight charges, pre-delivery inspection (PDI) costs and dealer fees. Winner of the Jeep must take delivery of vehicle as awarded and is responsible for licensing and insurance from the time of pick up/ownership.
To claim the grand prize, the winner will be required to present the following to the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation Office Located at 350 John St. N., Arnprior, Ontario;
i. Winning ticket
ii Two (2) forms of identification
iii. Completed prize claim form
12. A valid ticket is receipt and proof of purchase.
13. Only valid tickets are eligible for the draw.
14. Tax receipts cannot be issued for ticket purchases.
15. Winning ticket number, and name and place of residence of the winner(s) will be recorded and announced immediately after each draw.
16. Lottery winners will be notified by an ARH Foundation staff member or by registered mail as soon as feasible after each draw. Such notification will include information about the prize claim.
17. Early-bird draw prize will be paid by cheque to the winner by an ARH Foundation Staff member.
19. Visit www.JeepLottery.com for list of winners.
20. Direct all enquiries to Foundation@ArnpriorHealth.ca or call 613-623-3166 ext. 362.
21. In these Rules and Regulations, and in all electronic or printed material related to this lottery:
a) “AGCO” means the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario;
b) “Foundation” or “ARH Foundation” means the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation;
c) “Jeep Lottery”, “Jeep Adventure Lottery”, are synonymous terms used to identify this lottery;
d) “Jeep Lottery System” means the AGCO approved electronic lottery system
designed by BUMP Worldwide Inc. and operated by the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation for the conduct of this lottery;
e) “Jeep Lottery Ticket”, “Jeep Adventure Lottery Ticket”, each mean a valid ticket participating in this lottery;
f) “Dashboard” means the Dashboard component of the computer-controlled system designed by Bump Worldwide Inc. for the conduct of this lottery;
g) “Draw” means the random selection of a winning ticket number by the Arnprior Regional Health Foundation using the Jeep Lottery System;
h) “Player” means a person who is eligible to participate in this lottery in accordance with the Rules and Regulations;
i) “Prize” means the consideration or item identified by the Foundation that is provided to the winner of a draw in return for the purchase of a valid ticket;
j) “Ticket Number” means a unique numerical sequence randomly issued by the Jeep Lottery System as set out on a Valid Ticket;
k) “Valid Ticket” means a Jeep Lottery ticket issued by the Foundation that is not void;
l) “Winner” means the person who is the bearer of a winning ticket and who satisfies all conditions established by the ARH Foundation to claim the prize;
m) “Winning Number” means the number of a valid ticket selected as the winner during a draw, and
n) “Winning Ticket” means a valid ticket that bears a ticket number matching the winning number of a draw.
22. These Rules and Regulations are effective as of March 30, 2021.
23. Please play responsibly, for support with problem gambling contact the ConnexOntario
Problem Gambling Hotline (866) 531-2600 or visit ConnexOntario.ca.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario LL# RAF1201536